CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Well I guess the doc up set my body

I am not sure if it was all from the doctor checking me yesterday or not, but I woke up last night at 5 am with really bad contactions that lasted until 7:30 am and that was even with me sitting in a bath to take the edge off the pain. I also lost a large part of my mucus plug last night. I fell back to sleep around 7:30 am in my bed and woke back up at 10:30 am with more contractions. I am not having anymore right now, but my back and tummy are quite a bit sore. She has the hicups right now so that is annoying the crap out of me!!

Keep an eye on this site for the post of her birth sometime between now and Feb 22nd. I am sure I will not be posting about it until after we get back home from the hospital, but we will post as soon as we can.

0 comments: