CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

34 weeks tomorrow

So I will be 34 weeks along tomorrow and I am just now hating this. I have finally reached my point of suckness with the pregnancy, I am swelling SO bad these last few days that my fingers feel as if they will pop, Can't wear my tennis shoes all that well with out feeling like my feet are being squezzed way too tight.

I can't wear any rings and my face is so chubby looking. I am just hoping that this swelling is normal and not a sign of high blood pressure, but we will find out tomorrow. Its just odd that just in the last 2-3 days its gotten out of control. For those who may ask if I am getting enough water...YES. I am drinking from one of those water jug looking things that hold 2 ltrs and I drink all day from it. It sucks since I end up spening most of my time in the bathroom due to all the water.

I have also starting having contractions like I did with Tori and Arwen that will last an hour or more and then go away. I was having a bad day of them Sunday when we went over to a friends house to eat dinner and hang out. I think that day the contractions lasted about 5 hours, but were not constant the whole time. This can only mean that the time is getting close to when I will have her.

The doctor may preform the group b test tomorrow and if he does I will have him check me and see if I have started showing signs of changes down below and I will ask for him to let us know her weight status and of course the postition of her head!!

Besure to check it out tomorrow night for the appt. information. My appt is at 3pm, so I will be posting later in the day

0 comments: