CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I have still been having irregular contraction since yesterday at 5 am when they started. This morning for about 3 hours I felt as if I was in that part of labor called tranisition. I was very sick to my tummy, shaking like crazy, had no color in my face, very flush feeling and was hurting really, really bad. I was actually crying hoping it would all end soon!!

The contractions do not really go away when I lay down or sit back on the couch, but they are less frequent then when up and walking around. I do hope to hold off until Greg is a little bit better feeling since we have no one here to help out if it happens. I want to take it easy and wait a little longer for her to come since nothing is ready, but I can't relax if I have tons of laundry to do, floors to clean, her room to get ready and all the other stuff to do before she comes home.

0 comments: