CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21, 2008

The time is getting near

I will be 36 weeks on Wednesday and also have an OB appointment on that day also. I will get checked and we will see where I sit with everything. We are hoping that she has turned around when we have a look on the ultrasound.

I have been having a ton of contractions that are much more painfull then the ones I have had in the past with this pregnancy. I am not sure if its the timing and its just getting closer or if its becasue I am doing far more than I am used to doing over the last few days.

A few friends here keep asking what I will do if I go into labor while Greg is still unable to drive and can't get around that much, but I just tell them that we will be shit up the creek since no one is here to help. Our one set of friends who will be moving here really soon said that I had to wait to download until the wife was done with teaching on the 1st, but babies have a mind of their own. Greg is unable to drive for at least 2-4 weeks or how long he keeps taking those pain meds, and at this point he will be taking them for a while!!

Will post in a few days after our appointment about what the doctor says, but I am sure it will be normal stuff and we hope to have the good news that her head is down, with all these labor pains I would hate for it to turn into an emergancy c-section becasue her head is still up!!

0 comments: