CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Six weeks left

We have 6 weeks left until the due date at 40 weeks. We are looking at making decision that if Lexi is not head down by 37 weeks we will c-section so we do not allow it to turn into an emergancy. Now if i go in at my next appt on the 23rd and I am showing signs of a pending labor due to my cervix changing then we may make it sooner to have her. Either way we and the doctor feel that she will be here around 37 weeks - 38 weeks.

As of now she is still not trying to turn head down and when Greg talks to her at the bottom of my tummy she will turn a little (very Little) and then goes right back to her old position when he is done talking. I tried to rub on her head to get her to move in that direction according to what I was told to do and it does not help, she is refusing to move!! Go figure..its a girl and that is the way they can be!!

Well now we have maybe less than 6 weeks to do the following:
* clean out and paint the nursery - get it ready for guest
* buy a carseat - if we can get the money
* make sure that we do not end up with more than one family here at a time - I will go nutz if that happened
* Make sure I got everything I will need - I am not even close to ready
* Make sure I got meals in the frezzer that Greg can just heat up
* Make sure I got a plan for the girls - have no idea what I will do with them
* get my house Very clean before Lexi comes - God do I have a lot to do in a short amount of time
* Get all Lexi's stuff washed and ready
* Get my bags packed just incase of emergancy / labor starts
* Make sure I got all ours and the girls stuff all cleaned up and caught up like the laundry

The list is so huge I know I will not even come close to getting it all done, but I will try hard, its not like I am really sleeping all that much, so I do have a lot of time when the girls are sleeping to do some of it, oh and on top of it all I have a new school term starting This month that last 3 months, but I will then be done with my degree and finished with school until the summer and then I start my other degree.

Can we say STRESSED!!!! I feel as if I have this HUGE pile ontop of me and I can't seem to get out from underneth it to save my life. If I could afford it I would hire someone to come and get the house cleaned from head to toe before Lexi came. Its really nasty in a way for a newborn, due to the last tenets not cleaning EVER.

0 comments: