CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pregnancy so far

I went to the hospital yesterday instead of my appt, since my doctor was at the hospital anyway. They hooked me up to watch Lexi and to see how my contractions were doing. I got check after a few minutes on the machines and I was dialaliting to 2 cm by the time I had been released. They felt that it would not happen today since it was going slow and told me to come back when the contractions got worse and more closer together.

The nurse said it was early labor, but not enought to keep me, so now lets see how long this lasts and when Lexi finally comes out. I hope that it does not last too long, I hate going through thisl aboring and waiting game, too bad Its not like in the movies or like with some of my friends who just bam, go into labor and have the baby instead of having lingering labor.

0 comments: