CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

update o Hayden

Ok I went to the OB on Monday of last week and got stripped, I was 5 pounds up on my weight. I went back on Wednesday to be stripped again and had lost that 5 pounds. I started labor on Thursday morning and it lasted until Saturday morning. I was in the hospital on Thursday night, but sent home as my doc did not feel like coming in to do anything and I was not dialiting fast enough.
So as of Thursday I was up to 3cm from the .5cm on Monday. THe pain stayed away until yesterday, but was not enough to take that trip to the hospital. The doc had me in the books to be induced today March 30th. I will go in today at 3:30 cst to get started, but wont see my doc until he closes his office around 5ish.
I will have Hayden at somepoint today depending on how long it takes for him to get here after my water is broken. I do not expect it to take too long as I am sure I am up to at least 4-5 cm by now.

0 comments: