CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Due Date

I went in for my check up last week. According to the old due date I was like only 35 weeks preggers, but the Doc looked at my belly, felt around at Hayden and then measured the belly and stated that we may have had the dates wrong....DUH I have been telling him that for the last few weeks, but whatever dude.

So I am what I thought I was and am 37 weeks today!!! This has been the magical week for me with the last 2 kids, so lets hope something happens. I have been having TONS of contractions and last night I had some that were far more painful then the ones in the past, so that is a good sign.

Back to the appt......
I have only gained about 5 pounds total which is a good thing for me for after Hayden is born. Hayden looked really good but was still unable to get a picture of his face since he was head down again and hopefully stays that way since he is a big boy and the doctor also noted that he was a big boy and will more then likley not turn again. I am not sure that he could if he wanted to, but you never know.

The doc will see me back this week for my next check up and then I will skip a week if I am still preggers since it will be spring break during the week of St. Patty's day and my doc will be on vacation with his family, he did say that if I had Hayden while he was gone that the other doc that I saw when I had the miscarrige would be the one to deliver me, so that is good that i already know that doc too.

0 comments: