CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hayden Wyatt has arrived

Hayden Wyatt
March 31, 2009
8 pounds 8.2 ounces
19 3/4 inches long

Labor lasted 18 hours if you do not count the days prior that I was in labor and dilating.
It was slow going until I hit 8 cm and our amazing nurse "B" had just checked me and stated that I was 8 cm with a lip and to call the doc at his office to let him know and to stated that the last baby came very soon after when I was that far along. B got up from the bed and when she turned her back I yelled that something was down there and when she removed the blankets she boldly yelled "Oh SHIT" . Hayden's head was on his way out and Greg turned to help grab the delivery table with all the goodies when his whole body plopped out on the bed!!

He was very active and alert and scored an 8 then 9 on his apgar.
Pictures are next!!!!

0 comments: