CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

All are sick AGAIN!!!!!

Ok so it started with a cough, then runny nose from Lexi, spread to Greg, Tori and Arwen. Now I have a cough and a little congestion. Then yesterday Arwen woke up with goopy eyes and eye lases glued together. I cleaned her eyes and sent her to school, not thinking anything of it until later that day at about 4 ish He eye lids were red and swollen, eyes watery bad and goop not going away no matter how many time I clened it, so I took her to the doc today andsure enough its PINK EYE!!! He looked at Lexi too who woke up tody with a goopy eye and stated she had the same. He also stated that its more then likley that Tori also has it, but I plan on making her appt tomorrow at the clinic for her cough, that sounds like the same when she had that bronchitis a while back, hers has been going for about a week already and is not going away.

Arwen got meds also for not only her eye, but she also had an inner ear infection, so there is meds for that. She also got allergy meds for all the other stuff she has that is allergy related.
I am using the same drops for Lexi since that is all he seemed to find wrong with her.

I have never really thought to sanitize toys, but I wil be doing that over the rest of the week and weekend, hoping to get rid of this crap and maybe finally rid this house of the sickies. I also got a HUGE bottle of Germ X for the hands for the whole house to use all the time to keep the hands clean.

0 comments: