CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

28 week OB visit today

It went pretty good. I have only gain a total of 5 pounds so far, that means I am pretty much all baby!!

Hayden is measuring on the big side, so that is not good news for me if I make it full term, but that is highly doubtful, even Dr. Chratrand does not think I will make it to April. The good thing with him being big is that if born early he will do better then if he was on the smaller side.

The contractions are still on and off since my ordeal last Tuesday when I had them for over 10 hours and had them stopped with a shot of trebutaline. Dr. Chartrand gave me a script for the pill version of the meds to take when the contractions get bad again to keep me out of the hospital and Hayden in until he said 36 weeks. SO that would mean a March baby, we dont have a March Birthday here yet. :)

The littlest things are setting me off lke him moving too much, walking to for more then 5 minutes, riding for a long time in the car and stuff like that.

Hayden is breeched and the Doc is worried about that if the contractions can't be stopped and Hayden is not fliped over, then it would result in a c-section, so best option is keeping his butt put for several more weeks.

0 comments: