CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 4, 2008

baby update

We see the doctor on Friday @ 11am if I make it to then. he will do what he can to help me along at that point. I have been having contractions again since last night at 7pm and they started off kinda weak and got stronger through out the night up to this morning. They are pretty good ones now and It feels as if hse is moving more into my pelvis with all the pain I feel in the pelvis. its like she is grinding on the bones!

We hope that my body just gets going good and does not stop. So far I am getting lucky, but then again, they could just fizzle out due to the inablility to dialate very well, and that is why I end up getting a little help like I did with the other girls, but we will see.

She will be here SOON!! If the doctor helps me out on Friday we should with the way my body is doing have a baby by the 16th

0 comments: