CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

32 week OB appt.

Today I had my appt and it went good. Got antibotics for this crap that I have had for some time, I hope it rids me of it soon!!

Hayden is FINALLY head down, but has his face tilted up as though he is looking at the opening to see how he will fit!! :) So that is why we do not have a pretty picture of his face today.

I m measuring a little big, but we knew he was on the larger side from the last visit when he was measured. I did not gain weight, Instead I lost 4 pounds, this brings my total weight gain for this whole 32 weeks to 1 pound - WOW I know amazing, Dr. Chartrand is not worried as Hayden is growing just fine, just means I will be smaller after I give birth!!!

I go back in 2 weeks to see the doctor again!

0 comments: