CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Family Pictures

We had a TON of family pictures taken on Sunday by a friend of ours, who's husband flies with Greg. I have her site on the side bar of this site, but here it is again, http://www.catinkeri.com

She had to have taken at least 200 pictures or more of us, the girls separately and together, me, Greg and the whole family and we even got one with Nana and Papa since they are here visiting for a short time. We get our pictures back on Wednesday and I will post a few as soon as I can.

We had the most perfect place to take these pictrues and I had gone out a few weeks prior and bought from JcPenny's matching Chistmas dresses for the girls that were 60% ff. THey were just too darn cute in them and YES it was freezing, but Carole said that it made for the perfect skin in pictures. I guess it is becasue the skin gets a bit more pink or something.

0 comments: