CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

20 Weeks Today

I am now 20 weeks along today and feeling every bit of it. I guess the more kids you have and the sooner after one you get pregnant the harder it is. I hurt everywhere and am feeling like I am way more than 20 weeks. I am showing pretty good if you have not noticed from my last picture I posted.
I go and see the doctor on the 24th which is next week and we hope to get a confirmation of the sex of the baby. Greg and I are tired of calling the baby it, since we do not know if its a boy or girl we do not want to say him or her yet. I know at the next appointment I have to have the complete blood workup done since I passed that off last time. I was not feeling good and did not want a bunch of vials of blood taken out or I would have most certainly passed out.

I know I will be having the sugar test coming up and am NOT looking forward to that as I feel that I may have an issue this time around. I am starting to finally feel the baby move around, its odd that it took so much longer to feel it then with all the others, but I guess it was just not ready to let me know it was there!! It is funny how I was not feeling it for a long time, but now its noticeable enough to wake me up.

0 comments: