CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The whole house is sick

We all got sick. YUCK!!

It all started when Tori picked up something after only being at her new school for 3 days. She came home and had a fever, cough and said her tummy was not feeling good. I kept her home from school for 2 days only because I am not one to send my kid off to interact with others with a fever of 102.

This all started on Wednesday, so by Saturday Arwen was sick and Lexi was getting sick. I knew with them all being sick that it would be a matter of time and it would be my turn, and I was right! I got really sick about Sunday night and now I am still sick and Greg is starting to come down with something.

Everyone still has either bugger nose, nasty cough or like me Sinus infection.

0 comments: