CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lexi is a small one

I was going through her things and realized that she can still wear her 0-3 month stuff and that only the things like onsies that button between the legs are a bit snug.

I also got out her medium sized gDiapers, wondering if she can start wearing them yet, and they are still big on her. I had someone tell me that their little girl wore the small size until about 17 pounds, not sure how much Lexi weighs, but we have her 6 month appt. next week. I know she is almost 7 months, but the peds at the base are super backed up since the one left and someone else took over.

I have tons of new pictures but i will have to get them uploaded from the camera to the computer to add to here. I will do that soon.

0 comments: