CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Toot, Toot

Ok so I am tooting my horn. I have been a Stampin Up Demonstrator now for 3 years and will finally be going to he yearley Convention that is held in Salt Lake City, UT at the end of July.
Normally the women fly in with out family and enjoy themselvs, butsince I hope to still be giving Lexi breastmilk and Greg's Sister lives there at Hill AFB, we are all driving up there as a family.

I will not get to spend a lot of time with everyone, but my stuff is done everyday at 4:30. I am not staying with them at Steph & Eric's house, but instead I am rooming with 3 other ladies at a hotel near the convention center. This way I get to experiance the fullness of a SU convention with room to room trading, parties and all that good stuff.

I will see the kids during the day between classes to feed Lexi if needs be, but I plan on having plenty of stored milk for her.

To say the least I am about to burst out of my skin and super excited for July to get here NOW!!

On the crap note, they do what is called swaps, its where you make just the front of a card and they trade for ideas. We I am attempting to make 200 swaps!!! YES 200!!!!

Some ladies show up with 1000, so I am not doing bad at trying 200 this year!! It should be super exciting since its Stampin Up's 20th year celebration too!

0 comments: