CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Slober, slober and more slober

Ok so I am now dealing with a cranky baby, wet shirts the second we put them on and constant chewing of our hands or her own. YEP that is right, our baby is teething. This has been going on now for the last 2-3 weeks and now her gums have that feeling like they got a little scratched up. The gums are also squishey, and if you know newborn gums are hard as rocks.

We are not breastfeeding that much, or should I say she is not feeding directley from me that much. The teething is making it harder for her to want to nurse and she gets up set, so she drinks better from a bottle, so I have been spending a lot of time pumping, but that is ok as long as she gets the food she needs.

I have got new pictures, but they will be posted later since I got to clean up the girls mess, even though I just got dones busting my butt and cleaning and mopping the floors, but hey they are kids!!

0 comments: