CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

My 10 year anniversary gift



I LOVE my rings. Greg got a better ring a few years back for our 5th anniversary. I got these yesterday at the mall and LOVE them. I was able to wear them for a short time until my hands began to swell again. I can't wear them much due to that, but look forward to when I have Lexi and wil be able to wear them full time.

The center diamond is actually 4 smaller square diamonds and then all over the wedding band and other band its small square diamonds. Its about 1/2 ct more in total wight then my first ring, which I still have. I was not going to trade it in for anything in the world since it means so much to me.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

awww....this is gorgeous!!! happy anniversary...so i'm a little late but o well! lol