CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

32 week OB appt today

We went in hoping that since Lexi was transverse (sidways) the last time that she would be back head down, SUPRISE she was head up like she loves to be. Dr. CHartrand even said that she is being a bit diffucult and refuses to stay in the best position.
We talked about c-section and doing it early if she is still head up at the next 2 appts. which will put me at 36 weeks and if she is head down talked about doing us a favor and inducing me at 37 weeks so that she is out for sure when company plans on being here. I told him that Velvet and Jesse will be here the week I am due and that we also had Greg's parents talking about coming out and my parents coming out also. He understood since everyone has to buy plane tickets.
I am really praying HARD to not have a c-section, I have been a little scared off by one friend telling me that it SUCKED major and I DO NOT want one if I can help it.

I got a profile picture of her today and boy is she a cutie. She has a long forhead like Greg, chubby cheeks and a nose like Greg's (big). As soon as I can find the cords for my printer I will scan a copy and post it for you all.

0 comments: