CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Still unpacking....

We are still trying to get the house unpacked, but its getting there. Imagine having enough crap to fill a 3,100 square foot house and cram that into a 2,200 square foot house. Its a job I tell you! I am so sick of seeing boxes since we have moved now 3 times, that's right 3 TIMES in just 2 years, so most of our stuff have still been in boxes since the first move from Florida.

I have paint for Lexi's room and it will be pink and chocolate. I also have paint for Tori and Arwen's room and that's purple, Tori's favorite color. I also have painted the downstairs bathroom a red that I had at base housing in my main room that I LOVED. Since the bathroom down stairs has been deemed my room, I picked the color. I also got the color for the kitchen with the help of a friend Brooke who suggested grey. Its a dark grey that goes well with the colors in the counters. I have the kitchen half painted since I do not really want to be climbing latters at the stage in my pregnancy.

I have a baby shower that is being throwing for me November 3rd and it will be at my house since its bigger than base housing, so we got to get it unpacked and organized the best we can by then.

0 comments: