CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 19, 2007

The growing belly

Ok just so yall know how I am looking at this point in my pregnancy I will post a picture. now just keep in mind when you see this I am only 5 months pregnant (22 weeks). I tend to show really son with all my pregnancies and get large quick. I have done well with the weight. I have not gained anything so far and am still at my starting weight. I think that I have in the last 3 1/2 weeks gained maybe 2 pounds, but they say you should be gaining at least 1 pound per week, so I am still not doing so bad.


I will post an update after my appointment next Friday on how things are going, a picture of Lexi if I get one from the doc and then about weather or not I passed or failed the sugar test. Lets hope that I pass!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like this picture of you.