CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

22 weeks 5 days

So far this pregnancy has been flying by. I guess it helped not knowing I was pregnant until I was a little over 8 weeks, and being so busy with Tori in school, Arwen in school and me doing school.

I have had some allergy or virus issue this whole time and it has caused a ear infection that resulted in a ruptured ear drum, and now a second ear infection with no hearing in that ear. I hope hat the hearing will return after seeing an ENT doc and they do what ever needs to be done to fix it.

I have also just started having cramps if I have been on my feet too long (more then 2 hours) all over the whole belly area, so I am going to have to limit my time on my feet.

Hayden has been getting very, very active in the last week and loves to hit daddy's face when he lays his face to my tummy.

0 comments: