CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ob Appt for 16 weeks

We had our appt on Friday and tried to see the sex of the baby. We looked for a long time at the same image then the doc would move the wand around and then go back to the same image, this went on for a bit and we both thought the same thing. The doc said "Well I do not see any sign or any sort of a penis", I asked if that bright white 3 lines was girl parts or cold it be something else since the bones are showing as white now that they are getting harder. He stated that it looks as if we will have all girls. He then preceded to joke with Greg about not being able to get boys, and that I keep killing off the male sperm, that my body is all for girl power. Our Doc is such a funny dude.

So as it stands, it looks as if we are destined to have all girls in that house, but that is ok with us, guess we do better with girls or something. The girl name we picked out is Piper Addison.

We have our next appt on November 24th at 9am, we will look again then to comfirm that its a girl since the baby will be much bigger then.

I had lost nother pound from my last appt. I gained 2-3 pounds at the first apt, then lost 3 and then lost 1, so I really have only lost weight and not gained yet.

0 comments: