CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

We got a teether

We will not have a toothless grin too much longer. She has been teething for a bit and is nothing but a wet drooling baby right now. She will chew on anything she can get in her mouth.
Yesterday was her first time with jar food and her first one was organic applesauce. She loved it and ate the whole jar. Today she ate a nother whole jar in no time.
I am laughin at mommy, she is making funny faces at me trying to get a picture of me laughing.
Tori got me a new stuff horse and I am trying to figure out how to get it into my mouth to chew on, but mommy poped this other thing in my mouth.
Hello!! I am still a read head and my eyebrows are still red. I hope this means that I will stay red.

0 comments: