CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 4, 2008

New Pictures of the girls at the park


MeeMaw, PawPaw and I took the girls to the park on base so that they could play while Daddy was flying. We stayed there until Daddy landed and he met us at the park.

The park on base has a huge grouping of these mesquite trees and it was so peaceful and amazing looking.

I went around taking pictures of the girls with some of the different shaped trees and they turned out amazing.

Yes the girls got their hair cut off. They are so much happier now that its getting hot, and we felt that until they can help take care of their hair and keep it brushed, it would stay short. We may let Tori's grow out a little longer to her chin, but other than that it will all stay the same.

Tori's hair is longer in the back and Arwen's hair get shorter in the back like a stacked hair cut, but its not all that short in the back.







The girls at the picnic table
















Them posing in a tree for me, Arwen looked down as I snap ed the picture. The picture is still really great looking!

















Tori at the tree alone, she has her hand up to salute me.














This is my favorite picture of the girls. It is so precious looking, some times I scare myself at how great of photos I take. You would swear it was professional.

0 comments: